• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Black Market vs Medical

Agreed with most of the points in the video, but for me locally most BM is about £6/g, typically £160-180 an ounce - so medical is generally much more expensive.

I can go see the plants, I know what medium they're grown in etc. - so I think the whole 'medical vs. BM' debate often comes down to how good your local/internet plugs are.

I also find I use much more via medical than I do BM, my medical maximum per month is currently 120g, with BM I often get away with 2oz/56g. In general my medical usage varies between about 80-110g per month via medical dependent on simply how fresh or dead the flower is I receive.

I want to stay legal, but on cost alone I really should go straight back to the black market.

Agreed with most of the points in the video, but for me locally most BM is about £6/g, typically £160-180 an ounce - so medical is generally much more expensive.

I can go see the plants, I know what medium they're grown in etc. - so I think the whole 'medical vs. BM' debate often comes down to how good your local/internet plugs are.

I also find I use much more via medical than I do BM, my medical maximum per month is currently 120g, with BM I often get away with 2oz/56g. In general my medical usage varies between about 80-110g per month via medical dependent on simply how fresh or dead the flower is I receive.

I want to stay legal, but on cost alone I really should go straight back to the black market.
I used to sort myself out but that’s not currently an option but like I said for the added bonuses that medical comes with I’m not too upset

I honestly couldn't tell you what BM rates are as it's four years since I bought any and I stay in a pretty rural location that bumps prices up - last BM I bought here was £40 ⅛th during early lockdown, but I'd paid £20 for a 1.4 before that!
Near enough five hour round trip to the city (Glasgow) and I think family/friends are £60-70 a Q for half decent?
I'm immunocompromised nowadays and can't take the risk with street.

Afternoon ladies and gents, thought I would share my latest video. Black Market vs Medical

I’m still fairly new to all this so any feedback appreciated 🤟💚

Hello mate, thanks for sharing, finding similar myself, a bit cheaper on medical, and was worried it wouldn't be as good, but it's just as good or better in some cases. Deffo agree that the stress and worry that goes away with having a legal prescription is a big win too

Back