• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

BudWarrior

We're going to attempt to police this community with the right balance of enabling 'free speech', while also making sure members are respectful and courteous to one another - all within reason.

Beyond the capabilities of the MCPA, an organisation I once helped administer and start/host industry Q&As for, we have the potential here to create a real discussion between both patients and industry.

Its just nice to be able to say things without needing an app or a Twitter account. If the producers start to post this will take off big time. Theres no need now for reddit patients have everything now at Medbud the missing puzzle peice is getting producers here.

It takes too long to get them to listen, A good example is the rarity of a Boveda pack. It should be as standard as the pot itself. I still think they do not understand patient portability either i would like them to explain as a man without a handbag how do you legally carry a large pot vesus a rollup foil packet? :unsure:

That we're likely to have more success with than others, we often quip we have better and more favourable connections throughout the industry than most of the industry itself. We're neutral, and companies tend to recognise that - we bridge gaps that others can't.

The big missing piece of the puzzle for companies to start actively contributing here, is finalising our legal compliance with the MHRA. In the next week or two we need to lock down pricing/availability information on the main site until logged in. This won't just be us, but every website posting similar information. Thereafter, we can start working openly with willing companies.

Part of the reasoning for launching these forums is both to manage these changes, and to find the right volunteers to help staff a bigger MedBud moving forward.

Back