• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Cherry moon pie

JR52

Likes & Reactions
From
UK
Ordered the £7 80g cherry moon pie last week got invoice today it’s £9 if you only buy 10g
Why would they do that shit I am going to cancel this now as it’s on its own invoice.
Why should we get ripped off like this

Althea have always had quantity-based discounts, but it's really easily missed when most patients don't expect it:

1726330997510.png

I have previously fed back that the higher 10g pricing puts a lot of patients off trying their medication. I believe the way they view it is that they can afford to discount higher quantities and pass the savings onto patients.

Maybe I should have read the small print but I didn’t expect that!
Do any other company’s use this marketing trick?

It's far less common now than it used to be to have quantity-based discounts, back in the day all Tilray and Aurora flower used them.

Some question whether it's ethical to allow what could be construe as 'incentivising' higher purchase amounts for prescription meds, many companies won't even consider it.

Aside from Althea, off the top of my head, I think it's just Noidecs and Cellen still doing it otherwise.

I'd prefer the bulk discount but will also admit knowing the bulk price has stopped me buying certain products before (noidecs.)
Also noticed recently on the upcoming endopure gelato33 it stated 5.99/gram but had 30 grams for £120ish ,this seems to have changed this week to 179.

Last edited:
I think they should sell it all at the discounted price or they should find a set price per gram then we can decide

Also noticed recently on the upcoming endopure gelato33 it stated 5.99/gram but had 30 grams for £120ish ,this seems to have changed this week to 179.
This was a mistake on data entry I believe, a patient emailed earlier in the week and we updated it. In general we haven't heard anything new on JEC meds for a couple of months now.

This was a mistake on data entry I believe, a patient emailed earlier in the week and we updated it. In general we haven't heard anything new on JEC meds for a couple of months now.
One more anomaly I noticed is the Glass Pharms Tangerine boost is marked up as £8.30\g but 30g is £169 , do you know anymore about this?

One more anomaly I noticed is the Glass Pharms Tangerine boost is marked up as £8.30\g but 30g is £169 , do you know anymore about this?
Err, I know I appear to be screwing up a lot of data entry lately - that's also a mistake 👀

Thank you, will correct now.

No no not at all, you're a great asset to the medical cannabis industry\patients here in the uk. I just notice these things lol, being a skinflint
n all that.

Back