• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Cookies…

Rick

Likes & Reactions
With the big names such as Tyson 2.0 now being drawn to medical, do you think will we see Cookies branded cannabis any time soon?

Yes, the European supply for Cookies is currently being cultivated at Holigen/RPK Biopharma in Portugal owned by Somai. Last we heard Mamedica were likely to be distributing, though this hadn't yet been confirmed.

We do have information on the first four medications due - they're currently semi-hidden on the main database awaiting further confirmation:
We were originally informed these were due next month. I'll try get some further updates in the coming days.

With the big names such as Tyson 2.0 now being drawn to medical, do you think will we see Cookies branded cannabis any time soon?

The Tyson is a brand name bro. It is grow pharma its the same macedonia phcann who grew the mouldy Hellfire OG that was withdrawn. The Tyson brand had the same in USA mouldy seed filled bud.

I cancelled my Haymaker for Heavy Gas Hitter when i realized. If Cookiea are going to just rely on the name then meh i am not excited. Unless you tell me its Non Irradiated- Foil packaging - Boceda pack included. :)

There was numerous reported patient issues with mould on the Hellfire OG at the time - and we wore a warning on the listing ourselves. It's also fair to state that Tyson 2.0 has reportedly had severe mould issues within their US supply chain.

The exact production methods/irradiation/packaging used for Cookies remains to be seen, but we should have more information in the next couple of weeks.

There was numerous reported patient issues with mould on the Hellfire OG at the time - and we wore a warning on the listing ourselves. It's also fair to state that Tyson 2.0 has reportedly had severe mould issues within their US supply chain.

The exact production methods/irradiation/packaging used for Cookies remains to be seen, but we should have more information in the next couple of weeks.

When i first sampled Hellfire OG it was at the start and one of my favourites i ranked it around top 7. I ordered one of the last batches the entire 20g produced in Macedonia like the Tyson flower was yellowish and very sickly looking flower.

I only ever tried the earlier T22 and not the T20, no issues with mould personally - but it was overly dry and pretty terpless.

As for the Tyson, despite not normally liking 'Haze' I am getting on best with the 'Haymaker Haze' - probably the 'Northern Lights' genetics which are amongst my favourite. My 'NYC Diesel' is pretty dead and stale, my 'Tiger Milk' had a strange sharp smell to it when I first opened - and I'm still letting it breath properly with humidity packs.

It’s definitely coming my bro on mamedica it’s listed there and it says it’s coming soon so by next year definitely

Back