• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking today about whether I should try write something to automatically reserve usernames from the main site for the forum, and only make them available to the same email addresses 🤔

I've been thinking today about whether I should try write something to automatically reserve usernames from the main site for the forum, and only make them available to the same email addresses 🤔
To be honest my username on the main site is @stoner and I’d prefer it to be @Rick the same as here if anything can be done about that 🫣👀🤣

To be honest my username on the main site is @stoner and I’d prefer it to be @Rick the same as here if anything can be done about that 🫣👀🤣
Unfortunately on the main site someone else has the username Rick already! Happy to change both accounts to anything else that works though so they match.

Unfortunately on the main site someone else has the username Rick already! Happy to change both accounts to anything else that works though so they match.
Dammit why did I try and be edgy when I first registered 🤣

I think certain names of well-known people to try cut out potential scams might be worth a shout blocking too!

I think certain names of well-known people to try cut out potential scams might be worth a shout blocking too!
Fair shout, for the moment I'm watching the user list and should be able to spot anything that looks anomalous.

The functionality to PM other members is locked down for the moment, and will be in general until a certain registration period, post count, or something similar. All to be confirmed as the forum is further set-up and configured!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back