• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Hexacan Remo Chemo

medbudlover999

Likes & Reactions
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mamedica®
What are the opinions on this now it is £4.50/gram? I had heard of Remo the man but when this arrived it was new to me and it sounded like a promising strain. Having had this a few times i thought i would give my opinion now the price dropped and more people will be curious.

First of all the price, Good to see under £5/gram. The strain itself seems solid it has a pleasant smell an undertone of black liquorice/peppery but hard to generally describe the overall smell i tend to think musky and earthy as well. The effects are where this strain shines i can believe when they say this was bred for pure medicinal reasons and a cross of Chemo x Bubba Kush it stimulates my appetite and makes me feel sleepy i find it a really good evening/night strain.

Now the critical part, I think people will agree when i say this is dry it is bone dry and has no Boveda pack which is a real shame and would transform this product if Hexacan would listen. The tub is also not good it is too tall you can have to tip the pot upside down to reach any popcorn flowers at the bottom so we have to again be critical of the all the flower parts that always seem to fill the bottom of Hexacan pots. You sometimes see couriers roughly handle medical cannabis packages the pot simply allows the flowers to bang off the wall of a hard surface and shake off all the trichomes into the bottom of your pot unlike foil packets which tend to hug the flowers.

Had Hexacan offered a 62% Boveda pack, A foil packet and at £4.50 per gram i would be ordering this quite frequently. But i can afford to spend more on say Peace Naturals (smaller tub Boveda included) and so they need to do just a little better to convince me. I am sure though many people will enjoy the effects and new price.

Great review, 👍 I found it helpful, I just ordered 30g of this on this months script, with 10g farm gas and 20g of sourdough, I've got a large 62% boveda and a big kilner jar at the ready now lol 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Get yourself a RAW hydrostone off ebay for £1.50 thats how dry Hexacan flower is it takes weeks and even then... But be very careful if you use a stone learn how to use it i dont want you ruining all the meds. Just a little 5min soak dry off the stone and pop it in the jar. But you need to constantly monitor the jar incase it gets too moist.

I've got to say, Boveda and Integra packs just aren't cutting it for me with some of the really dry meds.

I regularly receive flower that takes 3-6 weeks to get to a decent moisture level with 62% RH packs. Right now I have over a half dozen pots/packs I'm waiting on 'resurrecting' themselves.

With the 'Remo Chemo' specifically, I haven't tried it since the very first batch. At the time I noted it had a strong vinegar smell, kind of like 'Tomorite' or another NPK fertiliser. If I didn't know better, I'd assume the plants hadn't been properly flushed with water for a week or so prior to chopping. After a few weeks with humidity packs and burping the pots regularly, it was eventually useable for me.

I've got to say, Boveda and Integra packs just aren't cutting it for me with some of the really dry meds.

I regularly receive flower that takes 3-6 weeks to get to a decent moisture level with 62% RH packs. Right now I have over a half dozen pots/packs I'm waiting on 'resurrecting' themselves.

With the 'Remo Chemo' specifically, I haven't tried it since the very first batch. At the time I noted it had a strong vinegar smell, kind of like 'Tomorite' or another NPK fertiliser. If I didn't know better, I'd assume the plants hadn't been properly flushed with water for a week or so prior to chopping. After a few weeks with humidity packs and burping the pots regularly, it was eventually useable for me.

Yea i find they take a long long time to rehydrate the Boveda does not seem fast enough. When i opened my Lumir Cookies Kush and Peace Naturals the jar pops because of the vaccum seal and with the pre inserted boveda the bud is spongey.

I have never managed to revive any of my bud to that level without the stone and the stone is a pain to be using so i have not been using much. I have a tendancy to forget like when i put a bottle of water in the freezer supposdly for 5 minutes ha.

As for the bad smell i did not get anything bad i am fortunate the only bad bud i ever recieved was that T20 Hellfire OG all my flower has been ok even my issues with the recent LAC mixup i still recieved top notch flower.

I’ve had much more success with a spinach or lettuce leaf in with the buds and a pack for a few hours or overnight, the stones are a gimmick really

I’m also using Grove bags at home now, they are storage bags without the need for the boveda a pack, they are curing bags. Also cost a couple of £ each!.

What are the opinions on this now it is £4.50/gram? I had heard of Remo the man but when this arrived it was new to me and it sounded like a promising strain. Having had this a few times i thought i would give my opinion now the price dropped and more people will be curious.

First of all the price, Good to see under £5/gram. The strain itself seems solid it has a pleasant smell an undertone of black liquorice/peppery but hard to generally describe the overall smell i tend to think musky and earthy as well. The effects are where this strain shines i can believe when they say this was bred for pure medicinal reasons and a cross of Chemo x Bubba Kush it stimulates my appetite and makes me feel sleepy i find it a really good evening/night strain.

Now the critical part, I think people will agree when i say this is dry it is bone dry and has no Boveda pack which is a real shame and would transform this product if Hexacan would listen. The tub is also not good it is too tall you can have to tip the pot upside down to reach any popcorn flowers at the bottom so we have to again be critical of the all the flower parts that always seem to fill the bottom of Hexacan pots. You sometimes see couriers roughly handle medical cannabis packages the pot simply allows the flowers to bang off the wall of a hard surface and shake off all the trichomes into the bottom of your pot unlike foil packets which tend to hug the flowers.

Had Hexacan offered a 62% Boveda pack, A foil packet and at £4.50 per gram i would be ordering this quite frequently. But i can afford to spend more on say Peace Naturals (smaller tub Boveda included) and so they need to do just a little better to convince me. I am sure though many people will enjoy the effects and new price.
Nice review 👍

Back