• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Hi everyone

Danni

Likes & Reactions
From
UK
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mamedica®
I just got my approval today and I'm preparing for my first order from the pharmacy.

I was wondering if anyone knows what vapes for flower are any good?

Hope you all are having a good day 😊

I have had every kind of vape you can have. And for reliability and consistency you really cannot beat any Storz and Bickel product. Which product? Well you’d need to decide yourself, is it to stay at home in a table, is it to be pocket friendly? You can’t go wrong with any of them!

@Rick I'm thinking more for portable pocket friendly one for now. And then after that I'll focus on saving up for a home one.

@Rick I'm thinking more for portable pocket friendly one for now. And then after that I'll focus on saving up for a home one.
The Storz & Bickel crafty+ would be my pocket recommendation. Or if you will carry a small bag with meds in it with you, get the mighty+, much better battery life, and stronger hit imo. I’ve had them all lol. S&B without doubt are the market leaders and it’s for a reason.

Wouldn’t bother with dynavap or others in that style as I feel like you look like a crackhead heating it up in public with a lighter, lol.

Back