• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Lumir Cookies Kush

medbudlover999

Likes & Reactions
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mamedica®
Hello

I wanted to share my opinion on Cookies Kush. My prescription arrived with a spongey feel and the included Boveda pack means the flower is not overly dry or harsh. The smell reminds me of Kush, Khiron Hindu Kush i also get the GMO cookie after taste at 200c i find it a pleasant taste and smell. The effects are for me relaxing and not too strong i feel it leans on the Indica side but i remained clear headed enough to do my documents and tasks which i really liked. I will order this again if Hindu Kush etc is not in stock.

GOOD
Priced decently
Contains a Boveda Pack
Decent terpenes and effects

BAD
No Foil packaging
Irradiated

Last edited:
Woops i meant to write that it had no foil and instead came in a tub. I am on my last 10g of this i had to swap to GMO as 40g of it built up tolerance as i ordered 50g. Swapped for a week and now going to finish it.

private clinics see Paper not Patients , not notices the cheap 5.50s and 6.50s cha ginging to 6.90 Tripoli because they knew for the price it was cheap, il be off the med stuff soon and back or organic homegrowing, 200% better snd all terps intact and no ones touched it apart from who sends the seed, not big pharma

Back