• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

New strains

JR52

Likes & Reactions
From
UK
I was just wondering has anyone tried the cherry moon pie or the pink diesel yet.
I am thinking about ordering these tomorrow

Neither yet here, but the Pink Diesel is going on this month's script. That said, I really didn't get on with their Cosmic Cream last month.

Neither yet here, but the Pink Diesel is going on this month's script. That said, I really didn't get on with their Cosmic Cream last month.
I had the aurora pink kush last month and was very very underwhelmed honestly. No effects at all, great flavour 🫠

I haven't tried that again since it came back in as a T24, I had similar thoughts on the last batch though - which was grown in Denmark and not Canada.

I haven't tried that again since it came back in as a T24, I had similar thoughts on the last batch though - which was grown in Denmark and not Canada.

Did they preserve the flavour? It used to have that vanilla taste of pink kush. But that was the older Denmark T20 PK. I never understood the fuss it was incredibly dry and average it just smells a bit of vanilla?

I'm not sure on the vanillin smell, it's not something I can really recall - it was mostly quite muted, some kushy undertones.

Back