• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Suggested Patients tips section?

medbudlover999

Likes & Reactions
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mamedica®
I had a thought... There could be a forum sticky so post 1 by the admin being the sticky. And let us post below some tips. Example

Your script should have 10g extra than your consumption due to getting medication that does not work, Getting sent mouldy flower, other delays. If you need to order a replacwment my own experience is it took so long my next months script arrived and i never got my doctor approved catch up tub. Some flexibility is good practice.

Order early! Write down your prescription dates and when the 28/30 days expires. You can order the next day and store or have the pharmacy store your now reserved prescription in a cool dark place.

Pay by creditcard for extra customer protection the Section 75 chargeback legislation works in your favour as a last resort to recoup lost money.

Keep a text log of your appointments, Your Quarterlys and Yearlys and ask the clinic a month in advance for a good suitable next appointment time.

Any more folks?

Back