• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Prescription sent from mamedica to newgrove?

Raineh

Likes & Reactions
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Mamedica®
I am happy with how my appointments are structured and i've paid my £200 so I don't wish to leave mamedica but i despair at the availability of budget flower.

Im very risk averse, can anyone assure me its a smooth process and newgrove actually will refund me if mamedica charge me for the using a different pharmacy?

hows it all work?

tia.

Yes no problems here with them either, I also would like to try the new black Russian and am sure at some point it will appear on there list as they do stock therismos usually. Haven't tried using other pharmacies as of yet, but may have to at some point. Can't see it being a big problem just put your request in a little earlier and as newgrove say they'll refund the charge.

Yes no problems here with them either, I also would like to try the new black Russian and am sure at some point it will appear on there list as they do stock therismos usually. Haven't tried using other pharmacies as of yet, but may have to at some point. Can't see it being a big problem just put your request in a little earlier and as newgrove say they'll refund the charge.
What clinic you wid bro

I am happy with how my appointments are structured and i've paid my £200 so I don't wish to leave mamedica but i despair at the availability of budget flower.

Im very risk averse, can anyone assure me its a smooth process and newgrove actually will refund me if mamedica charge me for the using a different pharmacy?

hows it all work?

tia.
Think mamedica will just charge 10 pounds to use a different pharmacy for your prescription
No refunds of other pharmacy either
There is not a lot of good budget flower anyway

hows it all work?

tia.
The big issue here is that you are still just restricted to the items available on Mamedica's repeat portal.

That said, Newgrove will indeed remove £10 from your bill if you send a script from Mamedica.

Back