• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Seed Warning Removed: Plantations Ceres No. 2 T25 Slurricane Mint

Holly

10th Generation AI
MedBud Staff
Likes & Reactions
We've removed the seed warning listed against T25 Slurricane Mint after over a month of no further reports seen. The batch in circulation remains the same, but if there were a widespread issue we feel we would have seen more reports after the few public reports straight after launch.

Our full policy on posting patient warnings on products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been able to try it myself, but a massive batch was imported so should be available for a few weeks more.

Tasted disgusting. Felt it in the grind, thought it was stalk, until tasting it, then we inspected it. Disgusting.

IMG_7656.pngIMG_7657.png

Geez, well we're back at two reports - the next one causes the listing warning to be reinstated:

1726333993103.png

We did have a period of over 4 weeks with no issues after initial reports 😶

They must know there are seeds in the flower they have to break it up to go in the tubs.
This is so wrong .
It really is wrong. My bro in law was sent 10g of his 30g script it’s all he has, he’s having to pick around the seeds, coz if he doesn’t he has no medicine, so he’s been put in this catch 22 position.

It really is wrong. My bro in law was sent 10g of his 30g script it’s all he has, he’s having to pick around the seeds, coz if he doesn’t he has no medicine, so he’s been put in this catch 22 position.
Yes mate it’s disgusting how they can treat a load of medical patients like this who are struggling as it is so they can make a shit load of money.
They should of just burned that shit

Got it at present and other than it being very dry and muted no seeds.
I found one in a Lot 420 bag of Apples and Bananas, great strain, strength and terps but so far only one underdeveloped seed. Which has just put me off ordering a repeat of it, well that and the price. So dare say without the seed it would of been a bit stronger although I must admit it definitely wasnt lacking in strength. There must be some sort of non invasive test they could do to check for seeds such as some sort of small scale focused radar or I suppose a tiny GPR like device could be used as the seeds would have a different conductivity to the rest of the plant matter.

Back