• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Strawberry Glue

Dooby doo

Likes & Reactions
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Elios Clinic
Hi All, did anyone here have the strawberry glue a few months ago and did you find seed? Thanks

Just going to copy my reply here from your intro post (y)

Strawberry Glue is actually one of the few meds I've had seeds in myself, though I haven't had it in over a year now. I've seen occasional reports from patients since a couple of batches after the initial launch.

IPS, the distributor, recently changed their policy to allow refunds for all flower found in to contain seeds - even if you've used a different pharmacy to dispense, they should be able to get this honoured with IPS after a collection is arranged.

Hi...no seeds but didn't like it...i found one seed once in what i think was Gary Payton...i saved it but lost it...i'm looking forward to the day when i can grow them in my garden as trees

I found 5 seeds in 30g of the Strawberry Glue a couple of months ago, I sent in pictures as requested by the pharmacy of the flower and seeds including seed pods and I didn't hear back from them. It seemed to be like old flower too with no terps and it was non irradiated. I see it's back on the market again, hopefully a better batch.

I sent in pictures as requested by the pharmacy of the flower and seeds including seed pods and I didn't hear back from them.
This is surprising, and was probably worth chasing a bit more. Still pretty inexcusable for a pharmacy not to reply altogether!

It seemed to be like old flower too with no terps and it was non irradiated.
The first ever batch of it was genuinely sublime, sticky, stinky and amongst the best cannabis I've consumed worldwide - along with the initial Gelato batch. Later batches were imported under a stricter monograph with lower bioburden limits etc. While it's non-irradiated, I'm quite convinced there's some other 'decontamination' technique they're using which is making their flower now seem so stale and terpless compared to how it once was.

Stale is a better description to be fair. I looked up when it was passed off and I think it was 2021/2 off the top of my head, I renamed it "Covid Flower" because of this.

Back