• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Uploading Avatars/Signatures

Muiredach

Founder/CEO
MedBud Staff
Likes & Reactions
From
Flag of gb_eng|raw Rockingham
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 CC Cardiff
Can members attempt to upload avatars and report back if there's any issue please?

@Rick highlighted that he couldn't upload on his account, though I was able to manually update it from our end.

Overall these forums are in BETA, and there may still be a few bugs which need ironing out.

Works so long as you stick within the dimensions.

Centering signatures however, I cant seem to get to work

As shown below @Muiredach

👇

1725183328762.png

Last edited:
Can members attempt to upload avatars and report back if there's any issue please?

@Rick highlighted that he couldn't upload on his account, though I was able to manually update it from our end.

Overall these forums are in BETA, and there may still be a few bugs which need ironing out.
All good here.

Works so long as you stick within the dimensions.

Centering signatures however, I cant seem to get to work

As shown below @Muiredach

👇

View attachment 4
I'm going to do some work on this shortly, fixing the centring functionality should be easy - but I'm also probably going to try add in a max 100px image height and then a max of two lines of text in a very slightly smaller font size to the main post text - with a horizontal line separating them too. All just to make sure signatures don't take up too much space, and are better visually separated a little.

Social media links we'll try add better native handling eventually, where if you put it in your bio, an icon will automatically appear in your signature.

In general it'll take a few weeks to get everything polished up here yet (y)

I'm going to do some work on this shortly, fixing the centring functionality should be easy - but I'm also probably going to try add in a max 100px image height and then a max of two lines of text in a very slightly smaller font size to the main post text - with a horizontal line separating them too. All just to make sure signatures don't take up too much space, and are better visually separated a little.

Social media links we'll try add better native handling eventually, where if you put it in your bio, an icon will automatically appear in your signature.

In general it'll take a few weeks to get everything polished up here yet (y)
Hopefully that's an improvement for you @Mills:
View attachment 5
This all sounds great! - I did minimize the image as small as it could go, if you had only seen the first upload before reducing it, it almost took up 1 entire page alone 😅

Thanks for the quick fixes 🙏🙏

Last edited:
Eventually did find an issue where there was an effective 2MB limit on all avatar/banner uploads, now fixed.

Back