• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Best portable?

What's the best portable vapes out there?
Hey Danni

The Storz & Bickel Mighty is still the best i think. I have two they are pretty good but expensive but i think it is worth the outlay. I also noted you asked for vapes in general do you need a desktop too?

In total i own about five vapes, I would say the best Desktop by far is the Verdamper NL and the portable the Mighty+ or Venty. Additionally if you wanted to get really fancy with the portables you can attach the easyflow adapters buyable at Vapefiend UK and a hydrotube 18mm. I have to confess i never used my mighty without water but i rate the vapor production as good.

If you use an Easyflow adapter, Be aware it can break open by force the entire vape if forced all the way around. It is just supposed to turn a tiny bit you can feel when it has properly been done.

Last edited:
Hi @medbudlover999 I was looking at the mighty, but my friend recommended a Pex pen. Have you heard anything about that?
Luckily there's a volcano in the house I might be able to lend while saving up for my own desktop set up. As I'm now not allowed to smoke joints any longer. Guessing I'll need to get myself a nicotine vape or something to stop the nicotine cravings too

I have the roffu, it might not be the best on the market but at half the price of the most suggested devices with a replacable battery to boot it shouldn't be easily disregarded.

Hi @medbudlover999 I was looking at the mighty, but my friend recommended a Pex pen. Have you heard anything about that?
Luckily there's a volcano in the house I might be able to lend while saving up for my own desktop set up. As I'm now not allowed to smoke joints any longer. Guessing I'll need to get myself a nicotine vape or something to stop the nicotine cravings too

I never used the PAX my opinion is anything but a Mighty is a waste of money. Pens seem a joke to be honest.

After owning the mighty and now a Venty, if you can id suggest picking up a Venty, night & day the difference
How I wish I could afford a venty. I really wish it wasn’t priced so high. It’s literally a mighty with a tiny couple of changes. My OG mighty is still going strong but I’m unsure of how much longer it will hold out 🤣🤦🏼‍♂️

I'm absolutely blown away by the Tinymight 2. The engineering behind this device is incredible. It can produce massive clouds while still allowing for micro-dosing. The quality is exceptional. The feel, the look, it's a masterpiece. The power is insane.

You can micro-dose with the TM2. I compared it to my Dynavap and found that I could get a smaller bowl than even half a Dynavap bowl. That's less than 0.05g! And you can make the bowl much bigger without accessories. With a separate metal WPA, you could create a huge bowl, but I'd worry about melting me.

The vapor quality and experience are incredible. It tastes amazing. The practicality of the TM2 is far superior to a Dynavap. It's perfect for medicating on the go or while distracted. My Dynavaps still have their place, but the TM2 fills a significant gap.

One known limitation is the battery life. It's not great, but the battery is easily replaceable. Given its size, it's understandable.

Don't make the same mistake I did. I thought I had set it on a low setting, but I accidentally had it on the highest setting (10). Looked at the wrong end of the line in the dial

Last edited:
Plus I'm a geek, and even I have no interest in messing with a complex screen interface, like the Solo 3. I like the Tinymight's simplicity of use. And the on demand it's wild, The convection is a revelation.

Thank you for attending my TED talk. I'll be at the bar when we're done.

Main issue is just the price compared to flower is hard to justify right now.

I meant cloud production and vapor quality taste and thickness. I dont trust anything but storz and bickel i barely get by with my mighty barely. My tolerance demands a big desktop party vape. When my Verdamper breaks i almost cry when i have a week of using the Mighty.

Never had a desktop to compare, but I keep reading that the Tinymight ticks the same boxes. Especially with a metal WPA with their larger bowl. Notwithstanding batteries....

I'm absolutely blown away by the Tinymight 2. The engineering behind this device is incredible. It can produce massive clouds while still allowing for micro-dosing. The quality is exceptional. The feel, the look, it's a masterpiece. The power is insane.

You can micro-dose with the TM2. I compared it to my Dynavap and found that I could get a smaller bowl than even half a Dynavap bowl. That's less than 0.05g! And you can make the bowl much bigger without accessories. With a separate metal WPA, you could create a huge bowl, but I'd worry about melting me.

The vapor quality and experience are incredible. It tastes amazing. The practicality of the TM2 is far superior to a Dynavap. It's perfect for medicating on the go or while distracted. My Dynavaps still have their place, but the TM2 fills a significant gap.

One known limitation is the battery life. It's not great, but the battery is easily replaceable. Given its size, it's understandable.

Don't make the same mistake I did. I thought I had set it on a low setting, but I accidentally had it on the highest setting (10). Looked at the wrong end of the line in the dial
Yeah have to agree my Tinymight 2 has quickly become my goto vape when out. You can also use their dosing capsules I've even used storz n Bickle dosing caps as they fit into the hole for the heater although they're too large for the glass stem. It's good for bongs too with an adapter. Although at home I tend to use Ball vapes. They're literally like having a dab but with flower instead of rosin or any 710. The two I use mostly are the Screwball by Vapvana & Recommended Vape Supplies. That hits hard and is good for full on extraction in one hit it's great and at the right temps is well terpy It's a defusion style ball vape so connects to it's own metal Ti bowl around the outside of it. I also use the BCVAP Mini Pro which is an injector style ball vape so sits in an 18mm glass joint which has a bowl at the bottom of it and a carb. This is a cordless ball vape so just sits in a 20mm coil for 5 minutes and can be removed from the coil when taking a couple of hits. The screwball has a cord attached and isn't cordless although I've seen people with metal lathe (I presume) mill the lip on the bottom off and making their old style screwball into a cordless one. Vapvana have just released a cordless version of the screwball called the Ace which looks awesome and comes with a nice wooden housing with attachments for holding all the bits like the bowls, heater and bangers and the PID controller sits inside the wooden housing so it looks a lot nicer than the screwball kit.
I have noticed that the injector style Mini Pro the terps are slightly more pronounced but I generally have to have two hits to fully vape a bowl at the temperature I have it set at. So if I want to get blasted I'll use the screwball and if I want to savour the flavour a little more I use the Mini Pro.

Have you seen them OOKA desktop water bongs from the states they look really good
It would be nice if they sold them in the uk with the cookies pods

I had a pax3 but couldn't get any proper satisfaction, lack of vapour for me being a smoker. I now have a Crafty+ and I'm coming off the tobacco now, Joints, I cant smoke tobacco on its own, it makes me feel sick. I'm on a good road now as I get lots of satisfaction as in vapour, the taste lasts longer too, to me this is very important. I like the idea of the caps too and the accessories that go with it. The only issue to me is, I should have got the Might+ as with the crafty I have to charge it twice through the day, it's ideal for someone who uses less Cannabis during the day. The prices are very high for a good Vaporiser especially for someone in my position, I had to cut my Cannabis down to get this Vaporiser which i done in 3 payments through Klarna which wasn't ideal to me as I had to cut my flower down, I need about 50g a month not 40g of flower. I could have done it with a credit card but that would have cost me more. I got a good deal as I received 2 £10 discounts. I'm getting benefits from using this Vaporiser, that is a big plus ➕😍

I had a pax3 but couldn't get any proper satisfaction, lack of vapour for me being a smoker. I now have a Crafty+ and I'm coming off the tobacco now, Joints, I cant smoke tobacco on its own, it makes me feel sick. I'm on a good road now as I get lots of satisfaction as in vapour, the taste lasts longer too, to me this is very important. I like the idea of the caps too and the accessories that go with it. The only issue to me is, I should have got the Might+ as with the crafty I have to charge it twice through the day, it's ideal for someone who uses less Cannabis during the day. The prices are very high for a good Vaporiser especially for someone in my position, I had to cut my Cannabis down to get this Vaporiser which i done in 3 payments through Klarna which wasn't ideal to me as I had to cut my flower down, I need about 50g a month not 40g of flower. I could have done it with a credit card but that would have cost me more. I got a good deal as I received 2 £10 discounts. I'm getting benefits from using this Vaporiser, that is a big plus ➕😍
Yeah, I have to agree the flavour from vaping is way better than from smoking. Even smoking a neat blunt tastes horrible to me now since switching to vaping..

Back