• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Input Required: Updating Expiry Dates

Muiredach

Founder/CEO
MedBud Staff
Likes & Reactions
From
Flag of gb_eng|raw Rockingham
Clinic
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 CC Cardiff
Lately there's been a big drop-off on patients emailing across expiry dates for products, and they're often not included in information updates received by us.

If you've recently received your prescription, please check your pots/packs against any expiry dates listed on our available flower table (or oils etc.) - and if not already published, or not correct, let us know new dates below. You can also just photo the packages and upload pics.

Not so good expiry date on the LA Kush, I should have received this really a little cheaper like they do with everything else you buy

Thank you! All updated.

Good date on the LA SAGE 2026
That's the longest flower date I've seen yet! I guess PHCANN must have been doing stability testing since their very first UK batches.

Curaleaf packages schedule 1, so I believe all their packs get a 3 month expiry by default (though is kept bulk for longer periods.)

Thank you! All updated.

That's the longest flower date I've seen yet! I guess PHCANN must have been doing stability testing since their very first UK batches.

Curaleaf packages schedule 1, so I believe all their packs get a 3 month expiry by default (though is kept bulk for longer periods.)
Yes it's a good date, it's quite fresh when opened and tastes more of Sage than the last batch about 4mths ago.

Peace naturals Gmo cookies 30th April 2025, tiger milk 31st October 2025 ,lumir cookies kush March 2025 and lavender cake November 26th 2024 also upstate blueberry kush vape cart 30th June 2025.

Last edited:
Someone in the industry let me try some at a meeting yesterday (naughty), I was incredibly disappointed with the quality! Somai didn't grow this themselves at their Portuguese/RPK/Holigen facility, it was instead grown by Agrivabe.

SOMAÍ MAC 05/12/2024

My Warlock is the same batch and date as @BlackSheepVegan

View attachment 60
All updated, thank you!

Back