• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

Price hikes

Anything over £10/g is more than street prices across most of the UK, and even anything over £6.50/g can struggle to compete with the common £160-180 ounces available across at least most of the home counties - especially when clinic fees are also considered.

To attract more patients to UK medical cannabis and away from illicit supply, and moreover to stop patients going back too, there needs to be a better value proposition.

Right now it's often: I want to be fully legal, versus, can I afford to be?

Just a few days ago the head of Curaleaf International was making false claims street prices were £10-15/g - literally 'Cali' import prices - and commissioning articles claiming they were cheaper:

1725462467591.png

Source: https://www.benzinga.com/markets/ca...he-market-soars-10-monthly-will-national-heal

yes totally agree with you ,I’m on 80 Gram a month which could get ridiculous if I picked what I wanted each month.
It should not be like this though it’s medication what I need everyday

i Think there should be an immediate price cap of £8/gram and then work on getting the prices down. The prices are predatory and the Goverment are doing nothing. No flower is worth £10/gram they sell in Canada for what £2-3/gram? Rip off Britain strikes again!

Also price and quality seem not to go hand in hand. Case in point Canopys £13.75/gram Afghan Kush. Recieved 1x 10g pot with hardly any expiry date. Smell was average, Effects very average easily matched by the £5/gram Master Kush by Tilray.

Last edited:
Back