• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

What’s your favourite flower

My favourite of all-time is a hard one. I'd say it's between:
  • Very first batch of Grow T18 Gelato before it went to 5.1.8b with very muted terps.
  • First batch of Mamedica GEL T25 Black Garlic, the last batch was 100% a different cultivar in my opinion - despite that being refuted by Mamedica and MVC themselves.
  • Green Karat PV T28 Pavé S1 - first and only medication I've repeated for 6 months straight, and other than T29 Supreme Diesel it's the only thing I've repeated in the past year whatsoever.

My favourite of all-time is a hard one. I'd say it's between:
  • Very first batch of Grow T18 Gelato before it went to 5.1.8b with very muted terps.
  • First batch of Mamedica GEL T25 Black Garlic, the last batch was 100% a different cultivar in my opinion - despite that being refuted by Mamedica and MVC themselves.
  • Green Karat PV T28 Pavé S1 - first and only medication I've repeated for 6 months straight, and other than T29 Supreme Diesel it's the only thing I've repeated in the past year whatsoever.
Really want to try the pave, I will get some next month hopefully

what about the lot420 stuff
Personally haven't found a cultivar I particularly like yet, though I couldn't fault the production or terpene preservation - and unlike many claims I haven't ever had seed issues either.

The Gelato was very different to me, and more citrusy than I like, Orange Cake too for similar reasons. Apples & Bananas I got on with better, but still not my kind of strain, and just not worth £130 per 10g to me.

Personally haven't found a cultivar I particularly like yet, though I couldn't fault the production or terpene preservation - and unlike many claims I haven't ever had seed issues either.

The Gelato was very different to me, and more citrusy than I like, Orange Cake too for similar reasons. Apples & Bananas I got on with better, but still not my kind of strain, and just not worth £130 per 10g to me.
i carnt wait for then strains to come bac out man

i carnt wait for then strains to come bac out man
So many seem to like them! Just not personally my strains. Lemonatti and Atomic Apple are also due out by end of the year.

what do you think about the miracle valley mac+1 alien cookies
Generally decent, B+ for me. I've had it under the MVC and Mamedica brands. Great terpene preservation, frosty and seems well grown. Many seem to rate it their favourite available flower. For me it was only really good for day-time use, and could get a bit distracting overall.

So many seem to like them! Just not personally my strains. Lemonatti and Atomic Apple are also due out by end of the year.

Generally decent, B+ for me. I've had it under the MVC and Mamedica brands. Great terpene preservation, frosty and seems well grown. Many seem to rate it their favourite available flower. For me it was only really good for day-time use, and could get a bit distracting overall.
yea im not guna lie i like it

I need to try garlic,mac1,pink diesel, Karat range my favourite mmm i just love the Denmark LA Confidential its special in effects and the smell is just unlike anything else. Pity they ruined it and now its a different plant using the same name.

Sorry about the the LA c my bro no worry we’ve got some new buds coming in now I’m carn waiting for the blonco cookies 🍪 and

Roxton Air BS01 T30 Banana Sorbet Medical Cannabis Flower​

I love anything with a deep musky funky gas. PN GMO Cookies and the Canopy Tiger Cake are my tops at the moment
Not tried the canopy stuff is it good? I was going to get some but it was in 15g which meant I had to buy 2 lots to get my full prescription which I thought was a joke

Not tried the canopy stuff is it good? I was going to get some but it was in 15g which meant I had to buy 2 lots to get my full prescription which I thought was a joke
I'll be honest when I seen 'Gamma' I thought hell no. But other than it being 90% smalls the Kush Mints and the Tiger Cake are great, I've seen similar said bout the other too! I'm on GAP so 7.50/G is no brainer for good CA meds.

Attached picture, the biggest bud in the Tiger Cake.

Attachments

• 2024-09-14 10.48.08.jpg
    2024-09-14 10.48.08.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Back