• Open BETA, registration open. Please note, our forums use a separate account system compared to our main database for security purposes.

What’s your favourite flower

I'll be honest when I seen 'Gamma' I thought hell no. But other than it being 90% smalls the Kush Mints and the Tiger Cake are great, I've seen similar said bout the other too! I'm on GAP so 7.50/G is no brainer for good CA meds.

Attached picture, the biggest bud in the Tiger Cake.
Looks nice

I'll be honest when I seen 'Gamma' I thought hell no. But other than it being 90% smalls the Kush Mints and the Tiger Cake are great, I've seen similar said bout the other too! I'm on GAP so 7.50/G is no brainer for good CA meds.

Attached picture, the biggest bud in the Tiger Cake.
Agree, didn't get on quite so well with the Kush Mints (a bit muted) but the Tiger Cake has been excellent.

Who has tried the Lemon Sour Diesel? I find that made me very creative. I have only had it prescribed once so more testing required
I've had 10g of L.S.D. ( lemon sour diesel.) and found it just a bit hollow in a way, don't get me wrong it smelt lovely and tasted ok but after vaping I felt like I needed another straight away an so on, where as the High Silver works wonders for me in the morning/early afternoon, letting me get on with things without any negative sides to it. Problem is after 2 months you need a break as it starts smelling like sawdust lol.
Tilray Island Sweet Skunk has similar effects but I'd say a bit more creative, but when you open a packet it looks garbage but for effects it works for me.
The common factor in these three strains/cultivars is TERPINOLENE which for me is a great turpine for use in the mornings through to like 3pm.

P.S. Bet the MHRA won't like the new name for Lemon Sour Diesel when it's abbreviated lol.

I've had 10g of L.S.D. ( lemon sour diesel.) and found it just a bit hollow in a way, don't get me wrong it smelt lovely and tasted ok but after vaping I felt like I needed another straight away an so on, where as the High Silver works wonders for me in the morning/early afternoon, letting me get on with things without any negative sides to it. Problem is after 2 months you need a break as it starts smelling like sawdust lol.
Tilray Island Sweet Skunk has similar effects but I'd say a bit more creative, but when you open a packet it looks garbage but for effects it works for me.
The common factor in these three strains/cultivars is TERPINOLENE which for me is a great turpine for use in the mornings through to like 3pm.

P.S. Bet the MHRA won't like the new name for Lemon Sour Diesel when it's abbreviated lol.

I think I understand what you mean. I got some initial anxiety from it but after that subsided I found it very creative but it didn’t wrap me with warm hug like some Sativa hybrids do. I found it Vito have a dominant sativa effect which on the wrong day would feel pushy and a bit hollow.

Like you say it’s smells lovely, i didn’t think it was as well grown as the BM L.S.D I have seen.

I have tried the high silver but I found it held me back and made me a feel sleepy by mid day. I wonder what they mean when they label high silver as a SSH derivative. SSH is a Sativa on Leafly but high silver is a sativa hybrid, I wonder if it’s genetics are a SSH cross?

Green crack is another one I can see being a issue 😅 I noticed my lemon skunk is branded lemon glow 🤣

I think I understand what you mean. I got some initial anxiety from it but after that subsided I found it very creative but it didn’t wrap me with warm hug like some Sativa hybrids do. I found it Vito have a dominant sativa effect which on the wrong day would feel pushy and a bit hollow.

Like you say it’s smells lovely, i didn’t think it was as well grown as the BM L.S.D I have seen.

I have tried the high silver but I found it held me back and made me a feel sleepy by mid day. I wonder what they mean when they label high silver as a SSH derivative. SSH is a Sativa on Leafly but high silver is a sativa hybrid, I wonder if it’s genetics are a SSH cross?
Super silver haze has northern lights #5 in it so is a hybrid, sativa leaning , seems it's 50% haze, 25% skunk1(indica) and 25% northern lights (indica) , so I'd say leaflys wrong on this one. Personally I reckon it's the old SSH , which is closely related to Jack herer and I couldn't even contemplate having Jack here in the morning lol.

Super silver haze has northern lights #5 in it so is a hybrid, sativa leaning , seems it's 50% haze, 25% skunk1(indica) and 25% northern lights (indica) , so I'd say leaflys wrong on this one. Personally I reckon it's the old SSH , which is closely related to Jack herer and I couldn't even contemplate having Jack here in the morning lol.
That would make more sense. I could definitely feel the indica creeping in by midday. Not saying that it’s bad but for me i preferred it in the early afternoon when I still wanted to be motivated but without all the sativa if that makes sense.

Island sweet skunk is one on the bucket list lol it’s just tilray nuking of flower I can’t get on with. I almost feel short changed, it has the effects but none of the flavour

I have order the warlock and it’s an improvement on the master kush i received from them and I appreciate its balance and has been great so far for daytime because my anxiety has increased lately (probably to much sativa recently 😅) . I like I can wake up and medicate then going for a run in the morning and I feel motivated but noticeable calmer which is a welcomed change, I think it’s good. Still looks like some outdoor bush weed though 😂

so I'd say leaflys wrong on this one
...and so so many others, I'd say maybe 30% of all strain classifications are wrong.

It's at the point where I really should find the time to change all our strain links over to SeedFinder, a platform I've learnt to much better trust over time - that properly credits original breeders.

Back